Getting married is a lot of work. Here are the top sites I used to help in planning my wedding:
- Tom’s Planner: Easy to use, free Gaant Chart for all those deadlines you need to keep track of!
- The Knot: The best wedding idea resource. Lots of pictures and shared stories from users.
- OneWed: More ideas and general planning ideas.
- Google Sites: Use the Wedding Template for a new site and you can easily share your wedding details with the entire party at once. No more pesky emails!
- Honeymoon: Kayak and TripIt have good reminders about your trip plans, and can email/sms you when your flights are delayed!
These are all the ones I used, but if you have more leave them in the comments.